The “out of sight, out of mind” phenomenon can be a major detriment to remote workers’ well-being during the pandemic. Research shows that employees working from home often receive less performance feedback and appreciation for their good work than those in the office receive, which can take a toll not only on engagement and productivity, but also on employee mental health.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year