There are two main ways that employers work with outside recruiters: on a contingency basis or through a retained search. Each option has its benefits, but which type of recruiting is most effective when sourcing senior-level diverse candidates?
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year