Employers expect their pay budgets to grow by an average of 2.9 percent in 2020, the first time in over a decade that the rate of increase has fallen from the prior year. They anticipate salary budget growth to hold steady for next year.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year