The House Education and Labor Committee recently passed legislation reauthorizing the National Apprenticeship Act (NAA), which would invest billions of dollars in the work-based learning model, codify standards, and expand apprenticeship to new communities and industries.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year