The National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) determined that a 2015 ruling that changed the agency’s decades-old interpretation of “joint employer” should not apply retroactively to Browning-Ferris Industries.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year