Alan Mulally is one of the most acclaimed executives in the United States. He led Boeing’s commercial aviation business to success after the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, which had devastated the airline industry. Subsequently, Henry Ford’s great grandson hired him to rescue Ford Motor Company from financial disaster. Now retired and serving on the boards of Alphabet, Google, Mayo Clinic and Carbon3D, Mulally reflects on lessons learned about working together and the importance of the HR profession.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year