Following the three mass shootings last week in Atlanta that may have been racially motivated and the influx of racist incidents targeting the Asian American and Pacific Islander (AAPI) community over the past year, business leaders are taking actions to root out hate in the workplace and support AAPI employees.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year