An employee’s behavior may make it clear that he or she should be fired, but don’t rush the decision. Using a termination checklist can help HR teams conduct pre-termination investigations and make sure they avoid discrimination or wrongful firing claims.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year