The U.S. Supreme Court heard oral arguments in a case involving religious and LGBTQ rights. Although not an employment dispute, businesses are stakeholders in the outcome of the litigation, according to companies from a variety of industries.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year