The IRS announced that purchases of face masks, sanitizer and other products for preventing the spread of coronavirus can be paid or reimbursed under health flexible spending arrangements (FSAs), health savings accounts (HSAs) or health reimbursement arrangements (HRAs). Plan documents can be amended retroactive to Jan. 1, 2020.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year