With the world turned upside down by COVID-19 and with managers working at home with more time, perhaps, to reflect on their career journey, now is a good time to ask business leaders two simple questions: “Who inspired you to launch a career in management?” and “Why?” That’s exactly what we did, and management leaders were quick to respond. Here’s what they had to say.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year