A South Dakota judge held that the state’s amendment allowing for adult recreational use of marijuana is unconstitutional. Employers should note that the ruling does not address the validity of the state’s medical marijuana initiative.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year