Citizens of Mongolia, Samoa and Tonga will no longer be eligible to come to the U.S. under certain temporary work visas because those countries are failing to meet program standards, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced Jan 13.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year