The pandemic has taken a toll on workers’ physical and emotional health, and returning employees may require new accommodations. As worksites reopen, don’t overlook the need to identify and address employee work capacities, limitations and restrictions.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year