“Gendered ageism” is a type of sexism, affecting women in their 40s and beyond. SHRM Online spoke with the author of Not Done Yet!: How Women Over 50 Regain Their Confidence and Claim Workplace Power about how women can advance their careers and conquer on-the-job gendered ageism.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year