Most HR professionals know a micromanager or two–or two dozen–and they’ve seen the effects these overly controlling managers can have on the workplace. Micromanagers aren’t helping anyone, and they could be leading to employee dissatisfaction and turnover. Here are three ways to convert a micromanager into an empowering manager.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year