Employees forced to start working remotely in response to the COVID-19 pandemic have adjusted well, according to research conducted in spring 2020 at the height of nationwide lockdowns. Asked to rate their adjustment on a scale of 1 to 5, nearly 500 survey respondents scored their job performance highly, at about 4, and scored their stress level in the middle, at almost 3.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year