In addition to other measures New Mexico is taking to try to control the coronavirus pandemic, effective Aug. 5, the Occupational Health and Safety Bureau of the New Mexico Environment Department implemented an emergency amendment to its injury and illness reporting regulation.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year