Investment advisors who encourage employees to roll over their 401(k) savings into an individual retirement account (IRA) must adhere to the “best interest” fiduciary standard, and do so from the first conversations about rolling over fund assets, according to new guidance from issued by the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL).
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year