As the economy recovers and hiring picks up, average starting salaries for Class of 2021 graduates earning bachelor’s degrees are increasing compared to the Class of 2020. Making an offer to a new graduate is an opportunity to explain the organization’s approach to compensation.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year