The business-meal deduction for the cost of food and beverages provided by a restaurant rises from 50 percent to 100 percent in 2021 and 2022, if certain conditions are met. IRS guidance explains when the temporary 100 percent deduction applies and when the standard 50 percent limit continues to apply.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year