British Columbia’s Employment Standards Regulation has been amended to create an unpaid leave for employees who require leave to be vaccinated against COVID-19 or to assist a dependent who is being vaccinated.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year