As of April 1, an eligible employee can take 10 days of emergency paid sick leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. Employers are confused, however, over whether employees are entitled to emergency family medical leave so long as they have Family and Medical Leave Act leave available.
- IEA issues dire warning on carbon emissions, says Covid recovery anything but sustainable
- Germany’s biggest political power finally chooses who will lead it into crunch election
- India reports over 200,000 daily new cases for the sixth consecutive day
- Xi says China ‘will never seek hegemony’ no matter how strong it becomes
- Facebook-backed Diem aims to launch digital currency pilot later this year