India has all but lost the ONGC Videsh Ltd-discovered Farzad-B gas field in the Persian Gulf after Iran decided to prefer domestic companies over foreign firms for development of the field, sources said.ONGC Videsh Ltd (OVL), the overseas investment arm of state-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC), had in 2008 discovered a giant gas field in the Farsi offshore exploration block.
‘India likely to lose Farzad-B gas field as Iran may pick domestic firm’
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 1099 Pro Software Simplifies Reporting for Tax Year 2020
- TSG Announces 2020 eCommerce Merchant Experience Winners
- YourHome1Source and Money Management, Changing How America Overcomes…
- GiangisKitchen.com to Launch Private Membership Group Featuring…
- Live Virtual Book Club with Author and Lawyer, Michael Sawaya