Union home minister Amit Shah on a Saturday frowned upon Maharashtra governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari’s ‘secular’ jibe against chief minister Uddhav Thackeray, saying he should have been restrained in choice of the words he used in the letter.
Guv should have been restrained in choice of words to Uddhav: Shah
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 1099 Pro Software Simplifies Reporting for Tax Year 2020
- TSG Announces 2020 eCommerce Merchant Experience Winners
- YourHome1Source and Money Management, Changing How America Overcomes…
- GiangisKitchen.com to Launch Private Membership Group Featuring…
- Live Virtual Book Club with Author and Lawyer, Michael Sawaya