Pakistan is most likely to continue to be on the FATF ‘grey list’ pertaining to its failure to fulfil six key obligations of the Global money laundering and terrorist financing watchdog. The FATF had given Pakistan a total of 27 action plan obligations for completely checking terror financing of which so far it has cleared 21 so far but has failed in some key tasks.
FATF: Pak fails to fulfil 6 key mandates
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- TSG Announces 2020 eCommerce Merchant Experience Winners
- 1099 Pro Software Simplifies Reporting for Tax Year 2020
- YourHome1Source and Money Management, Changing How America Overcomes…
- GiangisKitchen.com to Launch Private Membership Group Featuring…
- Live Virtual Book Club with Author and Lawyer, Michael Sawaya