No fresh lockdowns should be imposed on district or state level to contain the spread of Covid-19 unless there is an imminent danger of healthcare facilities being overwhelmed, according to a govt-appointed committee chaired by IIT Hyderabad professor M Vidyasagar. The committee also claimed that if all protocols are followed, the pandemic can be controlled by early next year.
‘Covid peak over, India can control it by Feb’
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- 1099 Pro Software Simplifies Reporting for Tax Year 2020
- TSG Announces 2020 eCommerce Merchant Experience Winners
- YourHome1Source and Money Management, Changing How America Overcomes…
- GiangisKitchen.com to Launch Private Membership Group Featuring…
- Live Virtual Book Club with Author and Lawyer, Michael Sawaya