The US, European Union, the UK and Switzerland, along with Brazil, have not supported India and South Africa’s proposal at the World Trade Organisation for a temporary waiver of intellectual property rights to address drug and other issues related to Covid-19. An easing of intellectual rights agreements would make the tools available to all who need them at an affordable cost.
Covid drugs: US, EU block India’s IPR waiver fight
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- TSG Announces 2020 eCommerce Merchant Experience Winners
- 1099 Pro Software Simplifies Reporting for Tax Year 2020
- YourHome1Source and Money Management, Changing How America Overcomes…
- GiangisKitchen.com to Launch Private Membership Group Featuring…
- Live Virtual Book Club with Author and Lawyer, Michael Sawaya