“Poor people try to replace income sources; rich people add,” says Grant Cardone.
Quitting your day job to pursue the entrepreneurial dream can be exhilarating — or terrifying. Fortunately, anyone can easily make extra money from a “side hustle” without losing the security of a steady paycheck. These millionaires and members of The Oracles give practical advice on turning your side hustle into an abundant cash cow.
- Maintain perspective – Barbara Corcoran
- Re-look at your current job – Grant Cardone
- Buy an existing, profitable business – Tom Shieh
- Consider your passion and time – Rob Kosberg
- Harness an actionable audience – Craig Handley
- Build Rome in a day – Tai Lopez
- Start with 30 minutes a day, then outsource – Jared Goetz
- Build a self-managing side hustle – Sharran Srivatsaa
- Make it sustainable – Michael Alden