Fastighets AB Balder Acquires 49 Percent of Sjaelsö Management

GÖTEBORG, Sweden–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Regulatory News: Fastighets AB Balder (STO:BALDB): Balder has bought FIH’s share of 49 percent in Sjaelsö Management ApS, effective from January 1, 2016. The remaining 51 percent is unchanged owned by Sjaelsö Management’s CEO Flemming Joseph Jensen. ”We got to know the Sjaelsö team in 2010 and made our first business together in 2011. We are now very pleased to become shareholders in Sjaelsö. We have a positive view of Denmark and has as always a long term vie





Source: BusinessWire-Construction

Fastighets AB Balder Acquires 49 Percent of Sjaelsö Management